Texture Tray






Materials:
  1. Wooden tray (Melissa & Doug) 
  2. Kitchen sponge (Dollar Tree)
  3. Artificial fur fabric (Micheal's)
  4. Foam sheet (Micheal's)
  5. Anti-slip fabric circle (Dollar Tree)
  6. Box lids (optional)
How to Make: 

First, I used a Melissa & Doug wooden tray that I had left over from another project. I used a sheet of foam and cut it to fit inside the tray. Next, I created matting for the three different size box lids. I used materials that were left over from another project, but it shouldn't be difficult to find suitable alternatives. Using hot glue, I secured my fabric, anti-slip circle, and sponge onto the tray. Just let them dry. Be mindful that when using a hot glue gun, it can soak through certain fabrics like the anti- slip circle and burn the fingers. The tray may be difficult for some infants/toddlers to carry but maybe having this already set up on a table would be a workable solution.  

No comments:

Post a Comment